Portland Harbor Hotel
Welcome to the Portland Harbor Hotel!
Experience old world charm, distinctive design, and impeccable service.
Located in the heart of the Old Port, a Victorian district of lovingly restored shops and restaurants. The area features cobblestone streets, galleries, shops, day spas and historic landmarks.
For the twelfth consecutive year, AAA has awarded the Portland Harbor Hotel a Four Diamond award for excellence in service.
Relax in Portland's most inviting retreats - The Portland Harbor Hotels guestrooms, with plush bathrobes, towels and nightly turn down service.
Visit Eves at the Garden and Lobby bar overlooking the hotels fabulous garden patio! Eve's at the Garden. serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
For guests arriving by car, simply pull in to the Hotel's garage on Fore St. to be greeted by a valet. The main entrance to the Hotel is at the corner of Fore and Union streets, once inside our doors you will see a gracefully curved staircase leading up to the hotel entrance from the street level. If you prefer, there is also an elevator to the left of the doors.
Hotel check-in is at 4 p.m., check-out is at 11 a.m.
The Portland Harbor Hotel offers on-site services and amenities including a fitness room, and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. We are pet friendly and offer a non-smoking environment.
Leave the hectic pace of life behind and escape to the place that defines luxury - Portland Harbor Hotel.
Visit our new sister property, Inn at Diamond Cove, a seasonal Inn located on Great Diamond Island, minutes from Portland by boat or ferry.
Upcoming Area Events:
- JOB FAIR, Portland, Maine, May 9, 2017
- Chowderfest, Old Orchard beach, Maine, May 13, 2017
- Celebrate Mother's Day with Us, Portland, Maine, May 14, 2017
- Beerfest, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, May 20, 2017
- Scottish Festival, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, June 3, 2017
- Back to the Beach Corvette Weekend, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, June 9-11, 2017
- Old Port Festival, Portland, Maine, June 11, 2017
- 31st Annual Ocean Park Sand Sculpture Competition, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 3, 2017
- Maine Yoga Festival, Portland, Maine, July 7-9, 2017