In the news:
- Boston Magazine - February 2017
- InStyle Magazine - January 2017
- WCSH6 - Deviled eggs - November 2016
- Business Insider - September 2016
- USA Today - September 2016
- Bangor Daily News - June 2016
- WCSH6 - Poached Seafood Summer Stew
- hospitalitynet.org - Gerard Kiladjian named General Manager Maine Properties
- Good Day Maine - Recipe September 2015
- The Maine Mag. - August 2015
- New England Boating
- Texans have been escaping the heat and coming to Maine to stay with us.
- The Chicago Tribune calls Portland "San Francisco of the East" and recommends an "opulent stay" with us in this fun profile of Portland.
- John Golden, writer for DownEast.com, visited Eve's at the Garden in March and wrote "The food was inventive and well prepared—the kitchen barely missing a beat on a busy Saturday night" and called the tuna tartare a "triumph." Read the review here.
- The Montreal Gazette spent some time at our hotel, calling it "supremely comfortable," with "deluxe, contemporary rooms and suites are elegantly decked out in pristine white and soft colours of the sea azure, seafoam and aqua."
- The Huffington Post recently visited us, calling our rooms almost "too big" and liked our location and services.