Welcome Letter from the GM
Welcome to the Portland Harbor Hotel! We are thrilled to have you with us. As part of our Commitment to Cleanliness we have implemented service adjustments to ensure a safe environment for our guests and our associates. Should you have any questions, please contact Guest Services:
- We are currently not offering mid-stay housekeeping service. Trash removal and delivery of additional towels and bathroom amenities is available upon request by contacting Guest Services.
- Valet parking is available at $38.00 per night. We ask that you allow at least 30 minutes to retrieve your vehicle. Please contact Guest Services for assistance with transportation needs.
- Fitness Center located on the lower level is available for hotel guests only.
BlueFin Restaurant and Terrace Courtyard:
- Open daily for breakfast from 7:30AM 11:30AM and for dinner from 5:00PM 9:30 PM daily. Reservations are recommended.
BlueFin Bar & Lounge open daily from 3:00PM 11:00PM.
- Please note that food and/or beverage items from off property establishments are not allowed in the restaurant, courtyard, bar or lounge.
- We welcome medium sized pets up to a maximum weight of 50 pounds. Pets should not be left unattended in the guest rooms for any period of time and pets are not allowed in the restaurant, courtyard, bar, lounge, fitness center and function rooms.
- Complimentary Starbucks drip coffee provided between 6:30AM and 10:30AM at the pantry on the guest floors for all hotel guests.
- We recommend visiting www.portlandfoodmap.com or @portlandfoodmap on Instagram for the most current information on dining options on the Portland peninsula!
- Breakfast: 7:30am - 11:30am
- Dinner: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
We aim to provide you with the most enjoyable stay. Our Guest Services team is ready to assist you with any requests, please dial 0 from your room phone or 207.775.9090.