Welcome Letter from the GM
**Now through Early January, please be advised that there will be daytime remodeling throughout various areas of the hotel. Our normal Fitness Center will be closed. We have partnered with a nearby fitness center that offers daily hours for regular workouts. Please see the front desk for more details. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause during your stay. Please pardon our appearance while we make improvements for your continued enjoyment.**
Welcome to the Portland Harbor Hotel! We are thrilled to have you with us. We aim to provide you with the most enjoyable stay here in Portland. Our Guest Services team is ready to assist you with any requests so please dial 0 from your phone or reach us at 207.775.9090, or simply stop by our front desk located in the lobby.
- Daily housekeeping service is back! Please place the do not disturb sign on the hallway facing the side of your guestroom door should you wish for privacy during your stay.
- Harbor Bistro + Terrace is open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 10:00am
Saturday - Sunday | 7:00am - 11:00am
Dinner & Room Service:
Restaurant Daily | 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Bar Daily | 3:30pm - 11:00pm
Please note that food and/or beverage items from off-property establishments cannot be consumed in the restaurant, courtyard, bar or lounge areas.
- The password for Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas is PHH2022!
- Valet parking is available at $40.00 per night. We ask that you allow at least 30 minutes to retrieve your vehicle. There will be a QR code on your valet ticket which will assist in expediting the retrieval of your vehicle. Please contact guest services for assistance with transportation needs.
- Our fitness center is currently closed for renovations. We are excited to bring you a brand new fitness center in early December. For now, the temporary fitness center is found in the Ambassador room located on the lobby level beyond the front desk. There is an elliptical, a bike, a stair machine as well as free weights, yoga mats, and a balance ball. Should you wish to visit Bay Club Fitness located just a couple blocks away at One City Center, we will cover the costs for a day pass. Just show your room key, state you are a guest at the hotel and give your name and you have access to the fitness center, as well as their classes! If you would like walking and jogging paths, please see guest services.
- We welcome medium-sized pets up to a maximum of 50 pounds. The pet fee is $100/day per pet. Pets should not be left unattended in the guest rooms for any period of time and pets are not allowed in the restaurant, courtyard, bar, lounge fitness center, or event spaces. We must have your cell phone # on file in order to reach you should we need to during your stay.
- Complimentary Keurig coffee is available at the pantry on each guest room floor for all hotel guests, please help yourself any time. We also offer ice, candy, and other snacks and treats which are complimentary during your stay. Drip Starbucks coffee is available in the lobby each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- We recommend visiting www.portlandfoodmap.com or @portlandfoodmap on Instagram for the most current information on dining options on the Portland Peninsula!
- Be sure to get out and enjoy everything Portland and this beautiful area has to offer. While planning your visit, here are several great resources for you:
- Visit Portland has everything you need to truly experience the best of the area: www.visitportland.com
- Visit our Area Guide on our website: Area Guide | Portland Maine Hotel in Portland's Old Port district (portlandharborhotel.com) for some of our favorite recommendations.
- Please visit us at our front desk with any other questions or for additional recommendations
We truly want you to have the best stay possible here at Portland Harbor Hotel. Please let us know if you need anything at all while with us!